A simple red curry made from my Thai Red Curry Paste. I’ve used this to stuff one of my favourite home grown mini-pumpkins, and served it with coriander rice.
Cooking Time – approx 30 minutes
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 portion Thai Red Curry Paste
- 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 2 oz Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 200 ml Coconut Milk
- 1/2 pt Water
- Handful of Coriander Leaves, chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and add the curry paste, Fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add chicken and stir fry for another 2 minutes, before adding onions & mushrooms
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, then add pepper. Fry for another 2 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and water, bring to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Stir in the coriander leaves and serve with rice or noodles