Make the most of that freshly brewed Chocolate Vodka and serve up a Raspberry Truffle – this really emphasises the heady aromas of true dark chocolate. Using a sweeter wine takes the bitter edge off.
- 30ml Chocolate Vodka per glass
- 1 bottle Cava, or sweeter style sparkling wine, well chilled
- Pour the chocolate vodka into a fluted glass and top with the sparkling wine.
- Holly Jolly Cocktails! (cpandb.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Truffles (foxandarrow.com)
- Chocolate Vodka (jamesbonfieldrecipes.wordpress.com)