Ensure that you use the fine egg noodles which cook in 3-4 minutes rather than the thicker noodles which take as long as 20.
Cooking Time – approx ## minutes
- 200g fine Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts, very thinly sliced
- 75g Sugarsnap Peas, trimmed & halved
- 2 rashers Smoke Bacon, diced
- 2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Dry Sherry
- 1 tsp Pepper, ground
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 Spring Onions, chopped
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the noodles for 2-3 minutes. Drain and refresh in cold water.
- Make a marinade from half of the following:- light soy, sherry, pepper and oil. Mix the chicken in and leave for 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a wok until smoking, and add chicken and bacon. Stir fry for 3 minutes and add garlic and peas. Continue to stirfry for 1 minute.
- Add sugar, spring onions and dark soy and remaining light soy, sherry and pepper and mix well Add noodles, coat in sauce and stir fry for 2 minutes
- Serve immediately